Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rant about the Hungarian Postal Service

Thieves!! Thieves, I say!
Also, even the ones who are not thieves are incompetent and unprofessional.
My sister in law sent me a birthday package. They opened the package, opened all the cards inside, and stole the gift card.
My mother sent me a birthday present; it showed up trashed and a month late. No money in it to steal, luckily.

I will post pictures- and I would name names, if I knew them.
No apology.
No claim form to fill out-- just my tough luck.  I asked if there was something to sign, and of course no one admits to speaking English. Some man in back of me in line explained there was nothing to sign; just take my tattered package and be happy it showed up at all (that part was implied)
Buttheads.






No comments: